DESCRIPTION OF THE PURIFICATION PROCESS
In this phase they are stirred and the appropriate chemical reagent specific to the type of water to be purified is added.
The chemical product is simultaneously mixed with the water to be treated and hydro-dynamically cause a stirrer reaction.
The pump draws out the pre-treated liquid, water and sludge and routes it to the conveyor belt, with a layer of non-woven filter fabric, conveying the sludge to the relative container.
Along the route, the sludge still loses some of its water and is partially dehydrated at the end.
The purified water that flows through the filter falls into the tank below and routed to the discharge drain.
THE SPRINKER IS DELIVERED READY FOR USE
The only operations necessary to operate the plant system are as follows:
• to the power supply line 3× 380 V+N+T
• From the submersible pump to the electric panel
• External alarm (optical or acoustic)
• From the submerged pump to the SPRINKER reaction tank
• From the plant system to the discharge system
• From the water network to the SPRINKER washing system
- Cyanide removal
- Chromatic removal
- Breakage of metal complexes
- Mechanical and absorption filtration
- Plastic materials manufacturers
- Paint and varnish manufacturers
- Painting plant systems
- Tumbling plant systems
- Die-casting foundries
- Lito-typographic industries
- Iron and steel industries
- Food industries
- Processing plants where emulsified sewage is present
- Car washes
- Public transport companies
- Mechanical workshops
LIST OF MODELS
- SPRINKER 300PP
- SPRINKER 600PP
- SPRINKER 1000PP
- SPRINKER 2000PP
- SPRINKER 1000A
- SPRINKER 2000A
Since they are designed as single-piece systems, the larger versions are made directly according to the customer’s designs.